Cari Blog Ini

Rabu, 16 Oktober 2013

Round 15: Japanese GP 2013 - Team Quotes

Japanese GP - Friday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (4th, 1:34.202): "The car felt pretty good today. Of course, there are some areas we can improve but I'm quite happy with the progress we made. I spun in FP2 so we did miss some of the long run laps we would have got this afternoon. I was on a fast run and the wind changed, which can affect the car sometimes. At least we didn't do any damage so the crew won't have any extra work. It's not a big drama as we know the track pretty well. We have a few changes for tomorrow so let's see what happens."

Japanese GP - Saturday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (9th, 1:31.684): "The car has felt much better here than it has in recent races; even if we don't have a better position on the grid for tomorrow. A small mistake on my quick lap cost me a little bit of time and it's very close here, so a small amount lost can mean quite a few positions dropped. We'll have to see what happens in the race, but the car has certainly been more to my liking this weekend so the position on the grid is not a drama."

Japanese GP - Sunday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (5th): "I had a very poor start. I left the line with wheelspin and lost a few places which wasn't ideal, but I managed to gain places back later on in the race. After the final pit stop the car was working much better. It ran well in the last half of the race and I was very happy with it. It was a pretty normal race I would say. It's difficult to overtake here so it's good that we got some points. We did what we could."

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar