Cari Blog Ini

Senin, 23 September 2013

Round13: Singapore GP 2013 – Team Quotes

Singapore GP - Friday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (8th, 1:45.778): "It was a pretty decent day. The car felt okay, but I had some traffic on my fast lap on the softer tyres so I wasn't able to set a faster lap. The car isn't too bad and there are still some places where we can make it faster. The times don't matter on Friday so we'll see what happens tomorrow."

Singapore GP - Saturday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (13th, 1:44.658): "Unfortunately today didn't go to plan as the issue with my back meant I couldn't really drive properly this morning, so we didn't get everything done like we wanted in the practice session. It's still quite painful and there wasn't much more I could do in qualifying when you take that combination of things into account. It's not the first time I've driven with a problem and it probably won't be the last time either, but I'll be on the grid tomorrow and we'll try to get the maximum from where we are at the start."

Singapore GP - Sunday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (3rd): "It's been a difficult weekend, so to finish on the podium is a good result. The car felt good and it could have been even better if I'd been able to do more work in practice, but even with a better qualifying performance I think third was the maximum we could achieve today. The problem with my back hasn't been ideal, but it felt much better than yesterday and I didn't really notice it in the race, only afterwards. I have some time to recover before Korea and we were pretty strong there last year, so let's see what we can do next time out."

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar